Every two years, we ask our Australian based readers to take a few minutes to help us get to know you a bit better. We want to make sure we are making the best possible site for you! Everyone who fills out the form and provides us with their email address will also go in the draw to win this fantastic prize:
One lucky winner will win a trip for two to Sydney for the best night ever: with return flights courtesy of Tigerair*, a night for two at the luxurious Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi (courtesy of TFE Hotels) and two tickets to a show that night at the Newtown Social Club. The expert team at The Iris and the AU review will help choose you the best night for the best possible experience and if you already live in Sydney, read below* to find out how the prize will be altered for you!
For our entrants in Queensland we also have a special runners up prize – two tickets to a show at The Triffid in Brisbane, with dinner for two at the Triffid’s Feedback Café – up to the value of $50. Full terms are at the end of this page.
And for anyone else in Australia, as well as our entrants under 18, you have chance to win one of two gift bags valued at $100, filled with CD and DVDs from the Iris vaults^!
THE DEADLINE FOR THIS SURVEY HAS BEEN EXTENDED – This survey ends at 8pm on Tuesday, 14th June 2016 AEST. If you leave us with your e-mail, you will enter the competition. The winner will be contacted on Wednesday, 15th June 2016. Full terms and conditions are listed below. Limit one entry per person.
*Tigerair will cover flights up to the value of A$300. Tigerair do not fly to or from all destinations, so check with the airline to see if they will get you to Sydney. If the winner is from Sydney, you will be supplied with the $300 voucher to fly to a destination of your choice, and receive the night for two at the Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi and the two Newtown Social Club tickets to enjoy at your leisure. There are no strict restrictions on dates but reservations must be confirmed at least two weeks ahead of your preferred travel time, may be subject to availability and the trip must be taken before 16th May 2017.
^More shelves than vaults, to be fair.
Full Terms and Conditions:
– Strict limit of one entry per person for this promotion.
– You may enter via ONE of three websites on the Heath Media network: theaureview.com, theiris.com.au or helloasia.com.au. The same promotion is running across the entire network, with the same survey and prizes. The only exception being via Hello Asia! where the third prize is a CD and DVD gift pack exclusive to Hello Asia! readers.
– You must live in Australia to be eligible for all prizes.
– If you do not want to leave your email, you don’t have to. However you will not be eligible for the prize without it. Your email will not be added to any mailing list without your permission, and your answers will remain anonymous.
– You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the grand prize or the Queensland specific prize. If you are under 18 you will be eligible for the remaining prizes.
– Entries close 5pm AEST on June 9th. Winners will be drawn and notified by 5pm AEST on Friday, June 10th via email.
– Winners will need to confirm their prize by return email by Monday, June 13th at 5pm AEST. If you do not reply to the email in time, the prize will be redrawn.
– Ensure you use the email address most often and keep an eye on your junk email to ensure you see the email by the deadline.
Terms and Conditions for Runner Up Prize courtesy of The Triffid:
– Only entrants over the age of 18 from QLD will be eligible for this prize.
– Two tickets are subject to availability, Not available on Sold Out shows. Valid until 31 Dec 2016.
– Tickets must be pre-booked with the Triffid, not able to be redeemed at door.
– All tickets and dining tab must be redeemed together on the same night. No change given.
– $50 Voucher to use at the Feedback Café at The Triffid. Must be used in one visit. Original voucher must also be presented for authorisation on the night. Not redeemable for cash.
Good luck and thanks for entering!