The newest 17-inch Razer Blade Pro has been announced, and it packs a punch! Razer has unveiled their newest gaming laptop which incorporates an insane amount of power into the slim, inch thick notebook. With plenty of specs to exceed the minimum hardware requirements for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and OSVR HDK 2, the Razer Blade Pro is set to dazzle with a 4k G-Sync IGZO display and capacitive multi-touch.
Equipped with the latest Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, Razer has not only built its most powerful system but has also eliminated the stigma that better means bigger. The powerhouse incorporates 32GB of DDR4 Ram and up to 2TB of PCI M.2 SSD storage, and the Nvidia’s latest top-end graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080.
Razer Blade Pro’s impressive features don’t stop there, the notebook also sets new ground with its innovative customizable keyboard. Mimicking the feel of a full-sized keyboard, Razer Blade Pro offers ultra-low profile mechanical key switches, with presses that require 65 grams of force.
Powered by Razer Chroma, the keyboard unlocks an array of lighting effects that can be customized by the user or synced to in-game events. With a switchblade UI, the Razer Blade Pro includes 10 dynamic keys and a ground-breaking 4.05-inch full vibrant colour LCD track-panel.
The Razer Blade Pro is expected to ship in November for US & Europe at a price of $3,699 US – Which converts to an estimated price of $4849.05 AU
Check out the full list of specs below:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 (8GB GDDR5X VRAM)
- Intel® Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Processor (2.6 GHz / 3.5 GHz)
- 17.3-inch IGZO UHD G-SYNC, 16:9 ratio, 3840 x 2160, with LED backlight, with capacitive multi-touch
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- 512 GB SSD RAID 0 (2x 256 GB PCIe M.2) / 1 TB SSD RAID 0 (2x 512 GB PCIe M.2) / 2 TB SSD RAID 0 (2x 1 TB PCIe M.2) options
- 32 GB Dual-Channel System Memory (DDR4, 2133 MHz)
- Anti-ghosting individually backlit ultra-low-profile mechanical keyboard
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro:Killer™ Wireless-AC 1535 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.1) Killer™ E2400 (Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™)
- USB 3.0 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
- HDMI 2.0 video and audio output
- SDXC card reader
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Dolby® Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Built-in webcam (2.0 MP)
- Array microphone
- Razer Synapse enabled with programmable keyboard, trackpad, backlighting, and fan control
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
- Kensington™ security slot
- Compact 250 W power adapter
- Built-in 99 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Approx. Size: 0.88 in. / 22.5 mm (Height) x 16.7 in. / 424 mm (Width) x 11 in. / 281 mm (Depth) Approx. Weight: 7.80 lbs. / 3.54 kg