NBCUniversal International has announced the launch of hayu – a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) reality service. The first all-reality service of its kind – curated and fully integrated with social media – will launch in March in Australia (the UK & Ireland) on a full array of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop and connected TV) at www.hayu.com.
The service includes:
- Top reality content from NBCUniversal available in one place – for the first time
- Over 3,000 episodes including Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea, The Real Housewives and The Millionaire Matchmaker
- Majority of US shows will debut on the service the same day as their US launch
- Complete box sets allow fans to catch up on series from the very beginning
- Fans can now watch where and when they want on multiple devices, including mobile phone, tablet, laptop and connected TV
- Next-generation service is fully integrated with news feeds and social media
You can grab the new service for $5.99 a month and the no-contract fee begins with a one-month free trail.
The exact date for hayu’s launch will be announced in the next few weeks.