With addiction week now at an end, The Iris looks back on five stories that really caught our attention during the week. As is typical with The Feed itself, some stories are serious, others are more fun – but everything is informative in its own way:
5. Porn Free: What life is really like when you’re recovering from a porn addiction.
4. Phubbing: Is using your mobile phone an addiction?
3. Food addicts: Can you become addicted to what you eat?
2. Oil Wars: Is oil humanity’s number one addiction?
1. Dogs Licking Cane Toads: How dogs are using cane toads to get a hallucinogenic high.
This was simply brilliant, wasn’t it?
The Feed airs Monday-Thursday, 7:35 (repeated 10:30) on SBS2